Guest Blogger: How to Make the Perfect Borax Free Slime
Is Slime still a favorite at your house? Or have you been too afraid to tackle this popular gooey trend? My resident slime expert is here to share a super easy and fun customizable slime recipe with all of you. Make sure you craft in a safe place that can get dirty and be easily cleaned up.
Here's what you need:
1. 2 4oz bottle of any all purpose glue
2. 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Baking Soda
3. 1 Cup of Plain Shaving Cream
4. 2 1/2 Tablespoons Regular Contact Solution
5. Mix - Ins: Get Creative Here. Try Food Coloring, Glitter, Foam Balls, Beads, Charms, Etc. Personalize it to make it yours!
Mix all ingredients together until the edges pull away. These are perfect mixing bowls to use.
Plastic spoons are easy to dispose of once finished.
Please note, this is not edible slime. Store it for about a week an air tight container - do not use zip lock bags! Have fun and let us know if you make some! xo, Julie + Resident Crafter